Dio & Lucciola fanlisting

Fanart, fanfiction, cosplay, graphics ... anything you create yourself, share it all!
Tara
Administrator

Dio & Lucciola fanlisting

Post by Tara »

http://www.over-the-sky.net/diolucciola/

Because my best friend and I both took the "just do it" fanlisting plunge. Nothing big! But I had fun with the layout. I'd say maybe one day I'll turn it into a shrine as well but for now I have other site stuff to work on for this domain proper.

And maybe another FL if I get approved on TAFL, but it's not LE-related.

Astral Kyouki

Post by Astral Kyouki »

This is a really good idea! The formatting of the page looks gorgeous, and it's really just adorable in general!

Maybe another idea would be to make a fanlisting for the LE fandom itself, especially since we seem to be a bit smaller and tight-knit? That way, even if someone doesn't ship Dio x Lucciola, they could be included in a database like that :)

Just a suggestion!

Tara
Administrator

Post by Tara »

I was about to say there is a Last Exile FL on the TAFL network but apparently there isn't-- at least not anymore. :|a FANLISTINGS YOU ARE A FOUL TEMPTRESS. But FLs aren't as big a thing as they were once upon a time (SADLY). As in you get a LOT less people joining these days as opposed to a few years ago where there were so many dup apps and needing to choose who to approve for something and it was just this insanely popular phenomenon. My numbers of my recent ones compared to ones I owned back when it was in its high time (upward of 400/500 members for a couple of mine) are so small in comparison, so it's kind of ;_;.