Lastexile fanships

Fanart, fanfiction, cosplay, graphics ... anything you create yourself, share it all!
lilyexile

Lastexile fanships

Post by lilyexile »

I randomly started this to see what ships everyone comes up with. Add if you have any that I didn't get to.
1. Alex/Sophia
2. Luscinia / liliana
3. Dio/lucciola
4. Fam/gisey/millia
5. Vasant/Sorush
6. Vasant/Orang
7. Liliana/Alauda
8. Vince/Euris
9. Sorush/Orang
"I'm on a roller coaster that only goes up, kid"

Csilla Aria

Post by Csilla Aria »

Bolded stuff I ship. :D
lilyexile wrote:I randomly started this to see what ships everyone comes up with. Add if you have any that I didn't get to.
1. Alex/Sophia
2. Luscinia / liliana
3. Dio/lucciola
4. Fam/gisey/millia
5. Vasant/Sorush
6. Vasant/Orang
7. Liliana/Alauda
8. Vince/Euris (Technically I'm just writing it in a fic I'm working on, but that probably counts.)
9. Sorush/Orang

Now adding ships
Alex/Sophia/Vincent (They should totally be her concubines.)
Vincent/Vasant
Vincent/Liliana
Mullin/Lavie
Sorush/Vasant/Orang

lilyexile

Post by lilyexile »

I agree! Sophia should have concubines

-TK-

Post by -TK- »

What about Orang/Millia? In the near future it could become true: the Premier of the Federation and the Queen of Turan.

Well, some time ago I also came up with Dio/Fam... but I fear it sounds like heresy to Dio/Lucciola shippers .... :mrgreen:

lilyexile

Post by lilyexile »

Im kind of Dio/fam as well. I watched season 2 first so it's not my fault! But I love how they have that chemistry during the series.its really cute and Dio is the best !
As for orang/ millia, I think they are a huge possibility exept for the age difference. Orang is 24 and millia is around 15-17 so it isn't that big but still. I also think that if they do get together the wedding would be just hilarious with Sara as flower girl and Sorush as best man... And fam and gisey can be bridesmaids.
Oh gosh I feel a fanfic idea coming on

Csilla Aria

Post by Csilla Aria »

-TK- wrote:What about Orang/Millia? In the near future it could become true: the Premier of the Federation and the Queen of Turan.

Well, some time ago I also came up with Dio/Fam... but I fear it sounds like heresy to Dio/Lucciola shippers .... :mrgreen:
I could actually see Orang/Millia happening somewhere down the road, maybe when Sara was old enough to not need him so much.

I don't know that I can see Dio/Fam, but Dio has enough love in his heart for many people even if Lucciola will always have the biggest part of it. And Lucciola would just want Dio to be happy.

I might have shipped Dio/Ros a little bit, if he has been in a state of mind to know who she really was. Though I think her having been like a little sister to him is more likely.

...Also King of Turan/Augusta Farahnaz. I can kinda see that happening.

lilyexile

Post by lilyexile »

"...also king of Turan/Augusta Farahnaz
I think that would work if they both survived. Then Liliana and millia coul have a legit mother figure and Sara would have a daddy. Oh why is LE do tragic?

Csilla Aria

Post by Csilla Aria »

lilyexile wrote:
"...also king of Turan/Augusta Farahnaz
I think that would work if they both survived. Then Liliana and millia coul have a legit mother figure and Sara would have a daddy. Oh why is LE do tragic?
I KNOOOOOWWWW :cry:

Can you imagine how happy little Liliana would have been to have Farahnaz as a mom. She was such an adorable fan girl before all the terrible started happening.

lilyexile

Post by lilyexile »

I know right ! I also love the idea of Sara having a daddy.
OMG, does anyone think that Sara's dad was maybe related to either king turan, Sorush ( cuz I love the idea of Sorush being an onii-chan figure towards her), or Luscinia. It's probably the most far fetched idea I've had

Csilla Aria

Post by Csilla Aria »

lilyexile wrote:I know right ! I also love the idea of Sara having a daddy.
OMG, does anyone think that Sara's dad was maybe related to either king turan, Sorush ( cuz I love the idea of Sorush being an onii-chan figure towards her), or Luscinia. It's probably the most far fetched idea I've had
I'm not sure Sara has a dad at all, she may have been conceived through guild cloning tech. If she does have a father it was likely a guild member though.

I can definitely see Sorush being a big brother to Sara, it was obvious Sara saw all the generals, and Luscinia as family which makes what happened even more tragic. Especially Vasant being killed because she was clearly so close to Sara, and cared so much for her. :cry: