Lastexile fanships

Fanart, fanfiction, cosplay, graphics ... anything you create yourself, share it all!
lilyexile

Post by lilyexile »

I never really thought of the guild tech thing. I still wish vasant hadn't died, she was the best. It also makes me think about how maybe Sorush and orang might be mourning her death. I sometimes think of them as James potter, Remus Lupin and lily Evans from Harry Potter, if you like those ( amazing) books
"I'm on a roller coaster that only goes up, kid"

Csilla Aria

Post by Csilla Aria »

lilyexile wrote:I never really thought of the guild tech thing. I still wish vasant hadn't died, she was the best. It also makes me think about how maybe Sorush and orang might be mourning her death. I sometimes think of them as James potter, Remus Lupin and lily Evans from Harry Potter, if you like those ( amazing) books
That is a pretty good comparison. I love Harry Potter, I even sorted some of the LE cast into Hogwarts housed on Tumblr when I was bored. http://csilla-aria.tumblr.com/post/3221 ... ored-again

-TK-

Post by -TK- »

Csilla Aria wrote: I'm not sure Sara has a dad at all, she may have been conceived through guild cloning tech. If she does have a father it was likely a guild member though.
Her father is never mentioned in the anime or in the Booklets/Aerial Log etc... so it is likely that the guild tech has something to do with her birth. She is the key of the Grand Exile, after all!
On the contrary we at least know that the name of Liliana's and Millia's mother was Tanaquil.

At the time of the first Grand Race Empress Farahnaz was 39 and king Lucius Turan was 42 (and already widow) so a royal wedding would have been possible. Moreover this would have prevented the war between Turan and the Federation!

lilyexile

Post by lilyexile »

I think Tanaquil must have been from a turan nobility that had the exile blood and that was probably how she and lucius met. I also maybe thought that she died in childbirth ( conceiving millia)

Astral Kyouki

Post by Astral Kyouki »

1. Alex/Sophia *
2. Luscinia / liliana
3. Dio/lucciola *
4. Fam/gisey/millia
5. Vasant/Sorush
6. Vasant/Orang
7. Liliana/Alauda
8. Vince/Euris
9. Sorush/Orang
10. Alex/Sophia/Vincent
11. Vincent/Vasant
12. Vincent/Liliana
13. Mullin/Lavie
14. Sorush/Vasant/Orang
15. Vincent/Sophia
16. Fam/Gisey
17. Gisey/Millia
18. Fam/Millia
19. Luscinia/Alauda *
20. Mullin/Tatiana
21. Claus/Lavie *
22. Alex/Delphine (crack ship I know :P or maybe love/hate?)

I combined lily and csilla's ships and added some of my own, bolding the pairings I ship and putting an asterisk next to my OTPs :mrgreen:

Once again, anyone else, feel free to add on to the list/bold your own ships!

Csilla Aria

Post by Csilla Aria »

8D while we're on the subject of ships, what is your ship fanon/head-canon? Mine can get pretty weird I think. Some are thoughts of canon potential too.

Alex/Sophia: (OTP FOREVER)Canon wise, I really think Alex did care for Sophia, and that he was very determined to push her away because of that. Maybe he felt like it was betraying Euris, maybe he was just too set on the path he had chosen. I think they could have been happy eventually if Alex had been willing to let go, and get the help he needed.(if such a thing was even available on Prester.) No one will ever convince me otherwise. Fanon: They are pretty much equals in whatever they do. They have disagreements, but they don't fight like many couples do, they really don't see the point. Alex has the utmost faith in Sophia's abilities and decisions, believing she's a stronger person than he could ever hope to be. He is at the same time very protective of her being afraid of losing her like he did Euris. It gets on Sophia's nerves at times, but she understands, and is protective of him in her own ways. ... :mrgreen: In the bedroom Sophia tops, always.

Alex/Sophia/Vincent: (OT3 FOREVER) They balance each other out. Sophia and Vincent can be protective of Alex, because he is the most emotionally fragile of the three. Likewise anyone who threatens Sophia or Vincent soon ends up mysteriously dead.(Vince and Sophia know it's him, and are trying to figure out how the hell he manages this, because they watch him very closely.) Vincent sometimes feels like he can't keep up with the other two, Alex sometimes feels like a burden they don't deserve to be stuck with, and Sophia gets frustrated with both of them when they do this. Most people think Alex and Vincent are strictly rivals in the relationship, how they act together in public doesn't help. Behind closed doors however they can be just as passionate with one another as they are Sophia.... Sophia likes to watch.

Dio/Lucciola: Soul-mates. Completely, totally soul-mates. What else is there to say?

Dio/Ros: Like I said earlier possibly a teeny-tiny chance for romance, Ros I think had a crush on Dio. I think it would be far more likely however for Dio to see Ros as a precious little sister who he would defend with his life.

Luscinia /Liliana: Canon: Not a healthy relationship, I'm pretty sure there was some Stockholm going on there. They did seem to really care for one another beyond their stupid nonsensical plan though. Fanon:(Totes going to put this in a fic someday.) 8D They agree to marry for political reasons(stopping the war without stupid kill everybody plan maybe? I dunno.) and seem to be the only people who don't realize when it stopped being political, and started being because they really, really like each other. They're goobers like that.

Fam/Giselle/Millia: They're like BFFs, it might get a little kinky when their older. For now they just have a very close bond and a lot of adorable mutual crushes on each other.

Vasant/Sorush: One of those volatile relationships. They do their best not to fight around Sara though, because it upsets her.

Vasant/Orang: They have a great deal of respect for one another, and they are both dedicated to Sara. The way they act in public most people wonder if they really do have a relationship beyond working together.

Sorush/Vasant/Orang: Another one where the three of them just fit together really well for me. Poor Orang spends much of his time being a mediator.

Vince/Euris: (Technically I'm just writing it in a fic I'm working on, but that probably counts.) They're very affectionate, and don't fight much. Sometimes Euris feels like he's a child that needs raising still.

Vincent/Vasant: She likes how he's charming, funny, and even a bit arrogant while still being a gentleman(and not a womanizer.). He really admires how she's gained such authority in a place where very few women(Vasant being a disliked minority among the federation's people on top of that.) are able to obtain any kind of power.

Vincent/Liliana: (Also from a fanfic idea) He's her knight in shining armor(or rather in an airship with chainsaws) when she needs one. He starts out just wanting to protect her,(still having feeling for Sophia.) but over time he really falls for her and is willing to do anything to protect her. At first she's frightened, and mistrustful but slowly realizes that he really doesn't give a damn about the Exiles, or her being an Exile key, and starts to open up to him.

Mullin/Lavie: Sometimes I really wish this would have been canon. He seemed so much better for her than Claus at times.

Lavie/Claus: I kinda ship it, if he ever gets out of clueless land I think Lavie/Claus could actually be canon. If it's supposed to be now, they did a crap job of letting us know. (I seriously wonder how people can still think Fam is that stupid while not seeing Claus isn't all that much better especially when it comes to girls and feeling girls have about him.)

Tatiana/Claus: I thought it had more potential than Claus/Lavie, but once again the Great Wall of China stands between Claus and understanding girls who like him.

Tatiana/Alister Since Claus is completely lost as far women and feelings go eventually Tatiana moves on and finds the person perfect for her has been there with her all along. She goes into terrible denial of this for a while. Sometimes having panic attacks over the possibility of her uncle finding out, but eventually she accepts things, and it turns out all right int the end.

Mullin/Dunya: I still kinda like Mullin/Lavie, but I really love Dunya and they are cute together. Dunya obviously wears the pants in the relationship.

King Lucius Turan/Augusta Farahnaz: (You guys are awesome, and I totally want to fic this now.) Starts out political, but they become very close and are very happy together. They never have any children of their own, but love all the girls, who are also very close. Farahnaz is devastated when Lucius becomes ill and nothing can be done for him. When not taking care of political matters she spends as much time by his side as possible.

Clue-by-4/Claus: Truest OTP forever, of all time do not deny it.

lilyexile

Post by lilyexile »

I'm sorry I love all of the ones you mentioned ,Csilla. Actually when I first entered the fandom I shipped Vince with whomever I could find. My headcanon also includes a bit of Alauda/liliana

lilyexile

Post by lilyexile »

Are we allowed to ship ourselves with characters? (If so I choose Luscinia and Sorushx me)

Csilla Aria

Post by Csilla Aria »

lilyexile wrote:Are we allowed to ship ourselves with characters? (If so I choose Luscinia and Sorushx me)
LOL I don't see why not. I can't really ship myself with of them. I do think I might be friends with just about all the younger characters, I probably wouldn't get on that well with Tatiana. Vincent would be cool to hang out with, but I think I'd be intimidated by him and Sophia though, no matter how nice they were. Alex would just scare the crap out of me.

Tara
Administrator

Post by Tara »

I'd ship myself with Dio if Dio liked girls at all. But alas, I'd settle to be one of his flying bros.

Vincent x me tbh.