Heeeeyyy! Lets talk about Last Exile crossovers!

Fanart, fanfiction, cosplay, graphics ... anything you create yourself, share it all!
Csilla Aria

Heeeeyyy! Lets talk about Last Exile crossovers!

Post by Csilla Aria »

Because I shamelessly love crossovers.

What anime/book/game/tv show/movie/anything I've forgotten do you think would make a good crossover with Last Exile?

Totally crazy probably, but I think Kingdom Hearts would work really well crossed with LE. Dio would get his own key-blade, and be BFFs with Sora. I actually have a hugely complicated KH fanfic idea I will probably never write where LE, particularly the Exiles play a small but very important role.

Ages before Fam came out I had a fic idea I never wrote where the people of Prester really came from the world of Final Fantasy VII. It was a really complicated idea I don't remember all of, but the real reason the people were sent away was because they had the elemental crystals,(the ones that almost every other FF game has had.) and they needed to be protected from Jenova. So there were only four Presters, each one had a different crystal. Each crystal drastically shaped the Prester it powered, creating four very different worlds. The Anatoray-Disith Prester had the Air Crystal which produced the claudia enabling the people there to fly. Anyway, the fic would have started just after the whole meteor thing, and Sephiroth were taken care of, and Aerith being all connected to the planet noticed the A-D Prester when Dio first told the Eraclea mysteron to Alvis, and was like "Oh, hey! you guys probably need to come back home now!"

Tara
Administrator

Post by Tara »

I have all of these stupid ridiculous connections and ideas in my head because I have a few different series that I love to death and back, and they all have these hilarious similarities and ones that came out much later (like more on the clonal aging in LE and a lot of Fam stuff). Since I've roleplayed from and still forever have Gundam SEED, Xenosaga and LE as my forever canons, it started out as a few jokes as me and people pointed out similarities in either story or characters. Then it got worse and worse until I started coming up with goofy timeline ideas to try and actually make a thing out of it. Which is part crossover I guess but also just me being dumb and trying to think of silly ways they could connect to each other as three different points in time in a single universe. XD

Csilla Aria

Post by Csilla Aria »

Tara wrote:I have all of these stupid ridiculous connections and ideas in my head because I have a few different series that I love to death and back, and they all have these hilarious similarities and ones that came out much later (like more on the clonal aging in LE and a lot of Fam stuff). Since I've roleplayed from and still forever have Gundam SEED, Xenosaga and LE as my forever canons, it started out as a few jokes as me and people pointed out similarities in either story or characters. Then it got worse and worse until I started coming up with goofy timeline ideas to try and actually make a thing out of it. Which is part crossover I guess but also just me being dumb and trying to think of silly ways they could connect to each other as three different points in time in a single universe. XD
I do that too! Especially with Kingdom Hearts, it's fun to take something that looks like it would never work(like Last Exile when I first started trying to come up with ideas) and then figuring out how it could totally be part of the Kingdom Hearts universe. Then because my brain never stops the idea just keeps going and going and getting bigger until I'm pretty sure I'll never be able to write all of it down coherently, but holy crap do I want to because it's awesome!

Like my idea that instead of killing people Delphine's rings(unknown to her) actually turn people into Heartless. So Lucciola becomes a heartless, but through sheer will power and dedication do Dio he's able to stay himself and look after Dio along with his own Nobody.

I really want to work on an idea I have where Namine ends up on the Silvana accidentally, and ends up Sophia's assistant... it sounds rediculus here, but I've been kinda writing it out a bit, and I think it works.