Last Exile Fanfic Challenge thread!

Fanart, fanfiction, cosplay, graphics ... anything you create yourself, share it all!
Csilla Aria

Last Exile Fanfic Challenge thread!

Post by Csilla Aria »

Now making a prompts list! PM me with any prompt ideas you have and I'll add them!

Copy/paste from original comment!
Ok! So I made November the *official* month of my OTP Alex/Sophia. I was wondering if anyone else would like to make a paring, or character month. Maybe have one month focus on a certain ship, and a possibly unrelated character? I thought it would just be another neat little fandom thing.

January: Paring, Dio Eraclea
February: Paring, Character
March: Paring, Character
April: Dio/Lucciola(requested by oceanembers, on Tumblr) , Character
May: Claus/Lavie, Character
June: Paring, Character
July:Paring, Alvis E. Hamilton
August: Paring, Mullin Shetland
September: Paring, Character
October: Paring, Character
November: Alex/Sophia, Character
December: Paring, Dunya Scheer

So chose a month, and fill in a ship and/or character, and those will be annual additions to the monthly challenges!
Cross-posted from Tumblr, because I'm not sure how many people from Tumblr are here. I thought maybe we could try and make like a monthly thing of it. You could do even art or even an RP if you don't write fic! Anyway:

1: (Modern day AU) up to 5 characters of your choice have to go on a cross country road trip together, whether they want to or not.

2: Lucciola’s thoughts as Delphine takes over the Silvana.

3: (AU Alex and/or Lucciola survive series 1) Alex and/or Lucciola’s thoughts on meeting Fam Fan Fan for the first time.
Last edited by Csilla Aria on Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:03 pm, edited 5 times in total.

lilyexile

Post by lilyexile »

I'm actually drafting challenge 1 on tumblr.
"I'm on a roller coaster that only goes up, kid"

Csilla Aria

Post by Csilla Aria »

lilyexile wrote:I'm actually drafting challenge 1 on tumblr.
YAY! :D

Csilla Aria

Post by Csilla Aria »

OK! Here are the September prompts. There's no deadline for last months or anything, so anyone working on them keep going and have fun! I decided to go with word prompts time, and since that's easier will probably be doing that for most months. I will try to switch it up though, like maybe next month one of them will be something from texts from last night or something. Anyway: September prompts!

1: Rain

2: Rose

3: Lost

lilyexile

Post by lilyexile »

Amazing as usual.

Tara
Administrator

Post by Tara »

On my old fandom board I had forever ago we actually had a list compilation of simple theme prompts like that. Of course since it was a lot bigger and active we did monthlies with deadlines and had pretty good turnout but I wanted to get a sort of list together with general ideas to have as a go-ahead for people who are just looking to doodle or drabble.

lilyexile

Post by lilyexile »

yay, i finally finished the Rain fanfic. its tagged on tumblr under last exile fanfic challenge, because i cant do a link right now. please check it out. im really new to fanfic writing. :D but im still proud of it ( or am trying to be).

Csilla Aria

Post by Csilla Aria »

lilyexile wrote:yay, i finally finished the Rain fanfic. its tagged on tumblr under last exile fanfic challenge, because i cant do a link right now. please check it out. im really new to fanfic writing. :D but im still proud of it ( or am trying to be).
It's really cute, and you did great for first time writer!
Tara wrote:On my old fandom board I had forever ago we actually had a list compilation of simple theme prompts like that. Of course since it was a lot bigger and active we did monthlies with deadlines and had pretty good turnout but I wanted to get a sort of list together with general ideas to have as a go-ahead for people who are just looking to doodle or drabble.
The tininess of the fandom is one reason I decided to forgo deadlines for now. The other reason is I'm really crap at meeting deadlines myself. -_-'... I started thinking of next months prompts after I posted this months. I list would be a really good idea though. I think I'll start working on one, and leave a note in the first post for people to PM me with their own prompts to add to it!

lilyexile

Post by lilyexile »

I can't wait for the October prompts

Csilla Aria

Post by Csilla Aria »

Here are the challenge prompts for October.

1. The characters are trapped in a haunted mansion/castle/ship/whatever.

And as I don't want everything to be completely Halloween themed

2. Dance

3. Vanship