Tomodachi Life, LE style

Fanart, fanfiction, cosplay, graphics ... anything you create yourself, share it all!
Tara
Administrator

Tomodachi Life, LE style

Post by Tara »

Does anyone else have the game? It's a stupidfun little timesink if you're bored, and I have a bunch of LE characters on my island who have all done some hilarious things, that are either so IN character or so OUT of character. So I'll probably throw up random updates with caps of ~new things~ since I have a pretty big backlog. But if anyone else happen to have it/any I want to see your caps too.

As an aside, if anybody has any QR codes or screencaps of their own LE Miis, I'd love to see them! I am self-proclaimedly not very good or creative at making Miis look super good like some people are, but eh.

Here's a half cast pic:

Also on my island but not pictured because they couldn't fit are Alex, Giselle, Fam, Millia and Delphine.

AND BECAUSE I'M APPARENTLY BORED HERE ARE SOME CAPS FROM MY BACKLOG as I slowly go through them.

Lucciola's dedication is going a little too far.

Dio making clothes, just like in canon lel.
ImageImage

Gave Lucciola (and all homoelves) ballet books and they prance around their houses.

Al wanted to become an adult so I gave her an age-up item. Al pls don't solicit yourself.

Delphine eventually married Albedo and had two kids, which is the most hilarious and worst thing in the world if you know Xenosaga.
(spoilers, Albedo is yet another white haired creepy obsessive badtouch sibling)

No Al that's not a good thing.

Run.

RUN.

dieselpunk

Post by dieselpunk »

I REALLY gotta do this. Is this available on 3DS?

Tara
Administrator

Post by Tara »

dieselpunk wrote:I REALLY gotta do this. Is this available on 3DS?
IT IS! It's such cute fun. If you end up getting it I'd love to see the Miis you make even though I'll probably end up posting QR codes for my dumb ones too.

Tara
Administrator

Post by Tara »

Here I am again so posting more from my cap pile.

OKAY SO FUNNY THING ABOUT THIS. Each Mii has two super favorite and two super hated foods. You don't know what they are until you feed it to them. The important thing to note here is that it's completely random, and there are a LOT of different foods/drink/snacks/etc..

Look what one of Vincent's all-time favorites ended up being ... and how he reacted to it.
Image Image

Alex no sorry I do not feel the same way.

Al and Dio prancing around with their sweet ballet moves.

You can give them customized things to say when they're happy/sad/angry/etc.

Dio is a true man of science.
Image Image

God help us all.

And this is the spawn. (they also had a boy later who I named Diablo)
Image Image

dieselpunk

Tomodachi Life, LE style

Post by dieselpunk »

Oh man, I need this now...