Fanart Collection Project

Fanart, fanfiction, cosplay, graphics ... anything you create yourself, share it all!
Tara
Administrator

Fanart Collection Project

Post by Tara »

So after some idea floating and thinking, I decided to go through with it.

I am dumping my entire fanart collection through the years from my harddrive to share with people! For the sake of helping the fandom out in just expanding their own collections if they've never seen something/saved something/etc. Additionally! I would LOVE IT if others uploaded things NOT uploaded there! Since the idea is to share everything from this (sadly, on the smaller side!) fandom well with others and spread the love. Especially since some people have older fanart, newer fanart, or just things others may have missed. I myself remember seeing some nice things years ago that I sadly didn't save and can't find anymore, so if people see something not there, contact me and I'll add it!

A couple of important notes and disclaimers.

- The account is private/locked and is not being linked directly here. Please contact me privately for a link and the password! You can PM me here, e-mail me at tara@over-the-sky.net or stormwaltzing@gmail.com, PP me on Plurk at gaignun, or on tumblr at gaignun! You can share the link/password with other fans at your own discretion.

- Keep in mind that as this is a private, personal collection oriented idea, things are just uploaded and nothing is sourced. Use sites like SauceNAO if you're interested or curious about the artists. Part of the reason this is a private/passworded account is because it's not meant to be taking credit for art or anything. Only private sharing between fans.

- All content art will be uploaded so some NSFW things will be there. Browse at your own discretion with that in mind! NSFW, sex-swaps, all pairings, all things. No discrimination here. That said there may also be broken links since PB is sometimes ?????? on top of deleting things or not on it at all.

- Again, if you have something not there, please upload it! The account and password I will be giving out is direct access to the account itself in order to see everything. :) So help your fellow fans out if you have something you don't see there!

Tara
Administrator

Post by Tara »

With Photobucket kind of ... going off the rails and it generally not being very NSFW friendly, I'm considering maybe moving this project to my image gallery, since folders can be password protected. And also because I was reminded about this since i only got a few bites back in the day.

It'd be an easy project, so I'll see what I can do and possibly come back here in the near future, lmao.

Edit: OH MY GOD I was literally TEN MINUTES AWAY FROM ACCIDENTALLY POSTING THIS EXACTLY A YEAR AGO I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE.