Last Exile Novel

Translations, scans and any other in-progress Last Exile related projects.
Tara
Administrator

Last Exile Novel

Post by Tara »

Image Image

Seeing as the portions I translated ended up sort of diverting and doing different things than the series, finding out what else is in this baby has in it would be fun as well. I own the novels! So while I'll be scanning the pages to grab the text from, I will upload stuff in batches along the way in case anybody else wants to jump in (unless other people have the novel too). Just try to give a heads up about going ahead with a page or a section so nobody's doing the same part. And as an aside, if anybody has any scan requests for anything at all in these novels outside of what I'm gonna toss up in order, I'd be more than happy to oblige.

And yes. Any proofreading and translation help will probably appear in here (ESPECIALLY FROM ME) as this gets started. So jump in and chime in as it moves along! Since ... well I know I had a lot of thoughts and feels about the portions I've translated as I went along.

I've only translated the Dio parts, and if anyone is interested they are here: part 1 - part 2 - part 3 - part 4 - part 5 - part 6 - part 7. But yes. Starting this thing now from the start as something to eventually add to the site in pieces as it moves along.. o/