Suggestions Box & Feedback

Updates, announcements and rules for the site and forum, as well a suggestions box for any ideas.
Tara
Administrator

Post by Tara »

Yeah Chit Chat's for any ol thang when we're not just geeking over LE specifically.

And yes, okay, the RP section sounds more like with each thread start and whatever OP has for an idea will generally go? So more like if you want to dabble in one "in universe" scenario with OCs and start another for more of a canon character focused thing. Hopefully we can gather more people interested in trying it out! Maybe (hopefully) when more things expand and get added.

And yep! Just word-tweaked it again. Because yes good all of the art and fiction.

Csilla Aria

Post by Csilla Aria »

Adding the manga was awesome! Are you planing on having a place for scanilated Doujinshi too? I know racy stuff is most likely out of the question, but I have the translated Opening Trap doujin if you want to post that.

Tara
Administrator

Post by Tara »

I can certainly do a doujinshi folder! For scanlated and raw things, even. I'VE GOT SOME STUFF TOO HUE HUE.

And, well, there is very obviously a difference between shippy doujinshi with adult content as part of it and out and out hentai in terms of ... a sort of focus and point, if that makes sense. As long as it's labeled with the appropriate warnings in the image gallery, it should be find if it's got some of that content in it. :T! I DON'T DISCRIMINATE (okay half true, the out and out crazy hentai stuff I would be a little more side-eye about putting up).

That said, a lot of the LE stuff out there is very old and outdated in terms of the artist's sites and whatnot existing, but still! Doujin stuff can be a little sticky in terms of peoples' opinions on sharing raws and scanlations. So all doujin that would potentially go up would of course be taken down if by chance any of the original artists or whatnot requested as such. But that's always a big if, so! We're cool.

Csilla Aria

Post by Csilla Aria »

Tara wrote:I can certainly do a doujinshi folder! For scanlated and raw things, even. I'VE GOT SOME STUFF TOO HUE HUE.

And, well, there is very obviously a difference between shippy doujinshi with adult content as part of it and out and out hentai in terms of ... a sort of focus and point, if that makes sense. As long as it's labeled with the appropriate warnings in the image gallery, it should be find if it's got some of that content in it. :T! I DON'T DISCRIMINATE (okay half true, the out and out crazy hentai stuff I would be a little more side-eye about putting up).

That said, a lot of the LE stuff out there is very old and outdated in terms of the artist's sites and whatnot existing, but still! Doujin stuff can be a little sticky in terms of peoples' opinions on sharing raws and scanlations. So all doujin that would potentially go up would of course be taken down if by chance any of the original artists or whatnot requested as such. But that's always a big if, so! We're cool.
Got it. I have Opening Trap, both raw, and translated like I said and Episodic Story(Which I found on another site.)
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/tasogar ... t=3&page=1
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/tasogar ... t=3&page=1

Pages are kinda jumbled up a bit. I have no idea what happened, I tried to get them up in order but that site hares me or something....

odango

Random thanks

Post by odango »

~Hello from Russia. I just want to express gratitude for you and your work (for so many years already) on this site! For some reasons I returned to the Last Exile universe and discovered how much I missed when watch it for the first time.
This "Exile-library" help me to fill in the gaps; so many artefacts and information that make me squeal with delight! XD
Thank u!

Tara
Administrator

Post by Tara »

odango wrote:~Hello from Russia. I just want to express gratitude for you and your work (for so many years already) on this site! For some reasons I returned to the Last Exile universe and discovered how much I missed when watch it for the first time.
This "Exile-library" help me to fill in the gaps; so many artefacts and information that make me squeal with delight! XD
Thank u!
Hello there! :D

And oh gosh, thank you so much! THAT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME! Especially because there hasn't been too many updates in more recent times. I really need to get on with adding more things and content. But I'm so happy that this site has been enjoyable and helpful to people! ♥♥

tabletalk

Post by tabletalk »

Any chance you are planning to translate the table talk pages from the Aerial Log book?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/148599979 ... res/a4Vh19
https://www.flickr.com/photos/148599979 ... res/95W54i

Tara
Administrator

Post by Tara »

tabletalk wrote:Any chance you are planning to translate the table talk pages from the Aerial Log book?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/148599979 ... res/a4Vh19
https://www.flickr.com/photos/148599979 ... res/95W54i
Heya, and welcome!

Those look to be images from the first series' Aerial Log artbook. The artbook I have on the domain is the most popular/main one that went around the internet and 35 pages of it weren't scanned, including the Table Talk. I haven't yet been able to find a version scanned with all of the pages in good/high quality, unfortunately. If I did, it would definitely be something I'd want to tackle eventually (unless someone else beat me to it!) but since we sadly don't have those 35 extra pages from the first Aerial Log, I personally can't do much. :(

Tara
Administrator

Post by Tara »

Those might be good enough, thanks so much! Unless someone else faster actually gets to it, I'll PM you if I need any potential like, close ups of sections or whatnot!

They'll be HERE whenever they're TLed, hopefully soon!