I guess I should start this off preemptively.

Drop in and say hello!
Tara
Administrator

I guess I should start this off preemptively.

Post by Tara »

So people know the loser that actually went ahead and did this after I actually publicly promote the opening.

Anyway, I am Tara! Known to some I guess as gaignun on Dreamwidth, Plurk and tumblr, but mostly as unguilded on Dreamwidth since that's where all of those mini projects and stuff are that people have wandered in to find and comment on over time. Since I loved the feedback and also ... realized I liked doing projects like that, as fast or slow as they go, I figured that instead of taking up a whole RP journal with that stuff, that I'd make something like this for an easy go-to for people as I try to start on more untranslated and scanned things.

I still have to look up image gallery codes and various other things to get started on the site end of things. BUT much like all of the other stuff that's been done, it'll happen.

Last Exile specific wise, I love the hell out of Dio and Dio/Lucciola (and have the fanlisting for the former and just got approved to run the fanlisting for the latter, and now I have a shiny new domain to have them both on hahahaha!) and really, beyond that, the fact that I went ahead with setting up this domain speaks for itself how much I love the series as a whole and hope other people will find it useful for things like what I have in my Dio journal. Other fandoms I am into are Xenosaga, Gundam SEED, Resident Evil, Game of Thrones, Gargoyles, Heroic Age, Ayashi no Ceres. I'm currently crying every week over Valvrave (because of the Dio/Yzak looking character sob my type) too, and also Gargantia and Attack on Titan. I also love the Beatles and the Backstreet Boys. ;x;

Aaaand I live in NYC, have two cats (Gaignun and Nora ♥), my other domain is yzak.nu, I like to RP, and apparently I type and ramble too much.

That said, I'm currently looking for some opening-week feedback on a few things in the Suggestions forum if anyone wants to chime in. And cannot stress enough how open I am to any new suggestions too! So yes hello.

Csilla Aria

Post by Csilla Aria »

8D Hey look who totally just noticed this even though she comes here every day...
HI! Also thank you for taking the time to make this awesome site.

-TK-

Post by -TK- »

Hi Tara!
Well, thank you for inviting me to this place.
I've spread the news, I hope that other fans will join.

Tara
Administrator

Post by Tara »

HIIIII. And ahahsjkfhajk thank you. /o\ I need to get a few things up to start on the siteside. Probably going to start with Friends since that's one of the few things completed-completed and look into gallery scripts for easy uploading and cataloging to get a start on all of my image folders.

Ironically I keep distracted by RPing Dio and making Last Exile gifs. LAST EXILE DISTRACTING ME FROM LAST EXILE it's like Last Exile-ception.