I'm late to the party, ain't I?

Drop in and say hello!
Dozyjones

I'm late to the party, ain't I?

Post by Dozyjones »

Hello!
I'm Dozy Jones (dozy as in sleepy), or doz for short.

I didn't know this community, or any community around Last Exile for that matter, still existed , so even though I feel I'm a bit late to the party, I'll tune in anyway! I think I watched LE for the first time in 2016 and fam like a year later. Needless to say, I ended up liking it a lot and found a copy of the 砂時計の旅人 manga (It's the only manga I have...), the soundtrack on CD and the scale model vanship . So here I am ^-^

Last Exile has had a pretty major impact on my life I guess. I even whispered to myself "To the Sky" when I got accepted for Aerospace engineering in uni.
Aside from that, I'm a freelance cg artist, I work on a hydrogen powered car, I run a small company building websites and I like doing sports. I also make music and enjoy listening to stuff a lot ^-^

I'm currently working on two (somewhat related) Last Exile projects, so I'll be sure to make a small thread on them :))

Doz out!
Last edited by Dozyjones on Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tara
Administrator

Post by Tara »

Hi Dozy!! IT'S NEVER TOO LATE! Because a lot of us are still floating around, occasionally doing things. ♥ Welcome and it's good to have you here! The more LE fam, the better.

I can't wait to see what you're working on!

Csilla Aria

Post by Csilla Aria »

OMG HI! It's always great to see new people here!

-TK-

Post by -TK- »

Welcome on board! I'm still around this place, not posting that much though.
Dozyjones wrote: Last Exile has had a pretty major impact on my life I guess. I even whispered to myself "To the Sky" when I got accepted for Aerospace engineering in uni.
TU Delft?

Dozyjones

Post by Dozyjones »

-TK- wrote:Welcome on board! I'm still around this place, not posting that much though.
Dozyjones wrote: Last Exile has had a pretty major impact on my life I guess. I even whispered to myself "To the Sky" when I got accepted for Aerospace engineering in uni.
TU Delft?
How on earth

There are like 30 unis offering aerospace programmes yet you instantly pick the right one...
You're not telling me you're there too right?

Corny

Post by Corny »

Hello and welcome Dozy Jones!
looks at the date
Guess I'm the one who's late to the party... :?
Pretty awesome that you went into aerospace engineering. Looking forward to read more about your projects in their threads :)