8D Hello!

Drop in and say hello!
Csilla Aria

8D Hello!

Post by Csilla Aria »

Oh HEY!!! These are things, and I should probably do one.

Name: Csilla Aria (tasogare_n_hime everywhere I don't have the money to change it, like Livejournal and Dreamwidth)
Stuff about me: Mediocrity is my middle name. I love to draw, write fanfic, come up with plot bunnies, and share all those things with people. I am a shameless shipper. At the time of writing this I have an irritating sunburn on the back of my neck. I have a habit of liking doomed characters, and ships, sometimes getting attached to characters no one else likes or cares about. I am not capable of writing anything where Alex Row is dead, just not going to happen. Vasant is another character on my "never died!" list.
Why I am here: Because Last Exile has completely taken over my fandom life. I regret nothing.
Favorite Last Exile stuff:
Characters: I like them all, but my favorites are Alex, Sophia, and Vincent in the first series, and Sara, Millia, Vasant, and Liliana in the second. And I'll probably get skewered for this, but I like Fam better than Claus.
parings: Alex/Sophia,(I will never stop shipping them. EVER) Alex/Sophia/Vincent, Vincent/Alex, Dio/Lucciola, Luscinia/Liliana, Fam/Millia, Fam/Millia/Giselle, Sorush/Vasant, Orang/Vasant, Sorush/Vasant/Orang, Vincent/Vasant, Vincent/Liliana
music: Grand Stream, Princess Sophia, Silverna, Sky to recovery, Innocent Eyes, Starboard(all versions) Buddy, Cloud age symphony, Kaze no Kyoukaisen
Non-LE stuff I like:
Anime/Manga: Madoka Magica, Dragon Half, Bakuretsu Hunters, Sailor Moon, S-CRY-ed
Western cartoons/comics: 80's cartoons(too many to list.) just about everything Disney, Avatar: the Last Airbender, the DC animated universe, The Sandman comics, Calvin and Hobbes, Far side
Games: The Final Fantasy series, Kingdom Hearts, Okami, Journey, Psychonauts, Okage: Shadow King, Katamari series(even though I really suck at it.)
Books: Discworld, Harry Potter, Lord of the rings/the hobbit

-TK-

Post by -TK- »

Hi!

At least now I know there is someone else who likes Fam better than Claus... besides me... :shock:

Tara
Administrator

Post by Tara »

Because Last Exile has completely taken over my fandom life.

Basically me except pretty much just life in general.

And I love how much love Millia gets. SHE IS SO AMAZING FOR REALS so I'm glad to a lot of people she was one of their favorites from Fam. Also aaah some of those other enjoyments like Final Fantasy (I'm finally playing through 9) and Okami and Katamari and HP. ♥

lilyexile

Post by lilyexile »

Gosh, I agree about fam better than Claus. I also love Harry and ship Alex/Sophia
"I'm on a roller coaster that only goes up, kid"

Csilla Aria

Post by Csilla Aria »

Just posting to say, any one who follows http://csilla-aria.tumblr.com/, probably needs to start following http://csilla-nocturine.tumblr.com/

I got a new computer, found I lost the password to my account, and can only log into Csilla Aria on my old computer. I'm really not sure how much longer that computer is going to last though, and when it is gone I will not have any access to the Csilla Aria account. If I can get it to work I'll make a post about it there, but at this point there is no guarantee I will be able to.