Hi!

Drop in and say hello!
Aki

Hi!

Post by Aki »

Hello! I go by the name Aki, or aquarius46 on LiveJournal, or random-anon-who-posts-the-occasional-comment-on-Tara's-Dreamwidth. ;)
I got into Last Exile relatively late while looking for steampunk series (though apparently it's actually dieselpunk instead orz). I didn't like it too much at first, but I stuck with it for the setting and Murata Range designs, and then it grew and grew on me until it became one of my favourite series. ^^;
I love the vanships and huge battleships; I seriously don't think I've ever seen anyhing as epic as the aerial battles in Fam. And I've watched Mobile Suit Gundam SEED and part of Destiny too.If I had to choose favourite characters, then I'd probably say Lucciola for the first season and Tatiana for the second, because she got so much cooler. It's actually a bit difficult since there are so many likeable characters! Coupling-wise, like most people, I like Dio/Lucciola, and perhaps like fewer, Tatiana/Alis as well. But I don't mind other couplings either.
For anime, aside from Last Exile, I like Mashimo Kouichi's original works, Haibane Renmei, Fate/Zero (but dislike Stay/Night), Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Black Rock Shooter, CANAAN, the second season of Kuroshitsuji, and Sato Junichi's healing anime, among others. I enjoy listening to hard rock, screamo, heavy metal, and anything composed by Kajiura Yuki. I play the occasional round of FFXIII and FFXIII-2 with my sister, and am eagerly awaiting the November release of Lightning Returns. ...I think that's about
it. :D

-TK-

Post by -TK- »

Well... hi! :D

I love all those epic aerial battles, there's so much about tactics and strategies in Last Exile...
Maybe... we should open a thread on that!

Tara
Administrator

Post by Tara »

Yesss start ALL THE THREADS!!

Also omg hiii Aki! I'M SO HAPPY PEOPLE ARE POPPING UP (seriously nobody even knows how much I just rolled around on Plurk blushing and being geekishly happy any time anyone commeted to anything in my journal). And I hope you stick around and hang out. :D But I agree about Tatiana, she really really grew on me, and fast, in Fam.

Also oh gosh you mentioned SEED I LOVE SEED. And am dying every week watching the Destiny remasters when they are (and can't wait for the first BD this month because there is a new Yzak drama coming out with it). I like Madoka, too-- that was a series I marathoned after ut had all aired and wow it was a ride. Also aaa you like FFXIII too. Did you see the trailer for Lightning returns for E3? It looks amaaaaazing.