Hi guys

Drop in and say hello!
lilyexile

Hi guys

Post by lilyexile »

I'm the worst when it comes to technology so I don't even know if I'm doing this right.
Anyways, I'm Lily, I'm a teenager and I live in the US but was born in India.
I first watched last exile on animax Asia during summer vacation. I actually started off with Fam and then went back and watched the first season. I thought they were both amazing and have been a fan since.
Favorite characters: Alex, Dio , Sophia, Vince, Luscinia, lucciola, liliana (sometimes), vasant, Sorush, orang,millia
I ship Alex/Sophia , Vince/Sophia, Luscinia/liliana, vasant/Sorush, Dio/lucciola, Alis/Tatiana, and Claus/Lavie
Aside from last exile I'm obsessed with harry potter and bleach. I like anime, manga, writing, reading, and music ( anime, visual kei, soft rock, and classical). I love art but can't draw at all. I'm a mega last exile fangirl
"I'm on a roller coaster that only goes up, kid"

-TK-

Post by -TK- »

Hi and welcome!
lilyexile wrote:... liliana (sometimes)...
I thought you were a great fan of the beautiful Lily of Turan, seeing your nickname! :)
I ship Alex/Sophia , Vince/Sophia, Luscinia/liliana, vasant/Sorush, Dio/lucciola, Alis/Tatiana, and Claus/Lavie
Indeed, Last Exile has lots of cool characters and lots of interesting pairings. :lol:
Aside from last exile I'm obsessed with harry potter and bleach. I like anime, manga, writing, reading, and music ( anime, visual kei, soft rock, and classical). I love art but can't draw at all. I'm a mega last exile fangirl
Have fun posting around! :mrgreen:

lilyexile

Post by lilyexile »

Oh I do love liliana but sometimes she is ... A bit thick.

Tara
Administrator

Post by Tara »

HELLOOO!!! And welcome!

I love me some Harry Potter too. 'w'!! I'm so glad you joined up and I hope you have a good time and join in and roll around about everything LE related with us!

lilyexile

Post by lilyexile »

Thanks for the welcome and for making this awesome website

Csilla Aria

Post by Csilla Aria »

8D Welcome to the site!

lilyexile

Post by lilyexile »

Astral Kyouki

Post by Astral Kyouki »

Hey Lily! It's great to see that you've joined us, and I'm glad that I'll be able to talk to you more on here! :D