So I should finally say hello :D

Drop in and say hello!
Springblossom

So I should finally say hello :D

Post by Springblossom »

Hi everyone.
Sorry for being inactive for so long. i had to finish school properly and later health and job problem came too, so I hadn't time.
Forgive me Tara, I shall catch up on this forum. I have to watch whole Last Exile again too.
So at first i want to apologize everyone for my English. It wasn't good, now, after sickness it's ever worse so please, don't be mad.
Weeel, my name is Jacob, I'm 18 from Poland.
After seeing Lase Exile 1 and Dio's falling I had so bad humor that I started writing my ffic with alternative ending and Dio survive (fall into water, catch his falling vanship in air) and I searched for infos about this anime and Dio, so I found Tara's dreamwidth site (which I need to read, It's so interesting :D ) and she invited me here.
I love real steam machines and steampunk, space sci-fi, etc, so Last Exile is perfect anime for me.
Thank You again, Tara.

lilyexile

Post by lilyexile »

Oh hey I'm lilyexile ( just call me lily) I hope things are alright for you now. Have you seen ginyoku no fam (the sequel to LE 1)?
"I'm on a roller coaster that only goes up, kid"

Springblossom

Post by Springblossom »

Yup, I just refreshed both series.

lilyexile

Post by lilyexile »

That's cool I loved both of them :D

Tara
Administrator

Post by Tara »

OMG HI. I'm so glad you're here and sdkljfskljl how did I miss replying to this sooner, my wandering mind.

I hope your LE rewatches go well and are fun (since they always are for me, with added tears and flopping around and screaming), and if you write more fics we have a whole fic forum to share them in!

lilyexile

Post by lilyexile »

I've been obsessively checking the fanfic forum to see if anyone has added anything

Csilla Aria

Post by Csilla Aria »

HIIIII!

I hope you are feeling better.

8D Someone else who writes fanfic! I write AUs because Alex died, and then Vasant died, and my brain will just not let it be....

Astral Kyouki

Post by Astral Kyouki »

Hi there! It's nice to have you with us here, and I look forward to talking with you more! ^^

Oh gosh oh gosh, I really want to read that fanfic you wrote now xD I was considering writing a Luscinia x Alauda fic but never got around to it :roll: I'll probably end up re-watching Fam before I finally decide to get started on it. But yeah, it's totally up to you, but if you're ever interested in posting fanfiction you've written, I'm sure you've already seen that there are ways to do so on this forum c:

Speaking of LE fanworks, I've seen quite a number of doujinshi being sold on eBay. I know people here are trying to translate some of it, but I was thinking of purchasing a volume or two and scanning in the pages so that we can have it translated, possibly :P

Tara
Administrator

Post by Tara »

I'm in the process (well, sort of. The translator contacted me via e-mail about finishing it a while back, but I also don't want to be annoying and poke her about it too much. Doujin are harder for me to do on my own sadly otherwise I'd have finished) of getting Fairy Chess scanlated, it's about roughly halfway done since that's how much was TLed, but I have it all scanned since I own it and typeset and such up until the last TLed page. So if you end up buying any for that reason, yes. XD That one is already kind of in a queue. But more, even raw scanned is always a good thing! 'w' I can't afford jack right now otherwise I would.

lilyexile

Post by lilyexile »

If you tell me where I can get the raw and how much it costs I'll see if I can get it. My family gives a load of money for our holiday do I hope I have enough