Hello there!

Drop in and say hello!
Corny

Hello there!

Post by Corny »

Hi there,
just read about this community today. Feels like home - I run a last exile community myself with the same board software and we even use the same style template :D
A bit about myself - I don't watch a whole lot of anime and Last Exile is one of the few animes I own. Apart from watching animes, I also like playing guitar and video games. And I guess that's nearly everything I'd like to write in this first post. If you have any questions, feel free to ask :)

Csilla Aria

Post by Csilla Aria »

Welcome top the site!
You have a site too? Do you have any links?

Corny

Post by Corny »

It's in my profile, or the little "world"-icon on the left under my name. Didn't want my introduction to seem too much of a shameless plug ;)

-TK-

Post by -TK- »

Hi and welcome!
I remember an "Endless Skies" community I used to check for news on Last Exile some years ago.
But wasn't that site hacked or something?

Corny

Post by Corny »

That was "Beyond the Endless Skies" - I was there, too (same nickname) and the hacking was the reason I opened up Endless Skies, 'cause the admin of BtES was fed up with the hackers.
She put a referrer to my forum there for some time, too. I planned to import the backups of BtES, but they were incomplete, unfortunately, so I could only get up a read-only archive. The members spread after that - some (the ones that got an invite from me or read about my forum) joined at Endless Skies, some are at the Last Exile-Wiki, and some are here, obviously.
Also, I just remembered that someone called Tara is registered at Endless Skies as well :D I never checked the profile in the admin panel until now, so I didn't see the mail address and thought she* ignored my invite :oops:

*I didn't get that wrong, did I?

Tara
Administrator

Post by Tara »

No you didn't get that wrong! 'w' AND LIKE I SAID I always somehow lose emails into the void even when I see them because I get distracted (ask TK I think I've dropped the ball on a few TLs that were sent my way THAT I READ and then was like okay gonna reply to this soon-- email void grows).

BUT HELLO AND WELCOME. I am always jealous of people who can play instruments I need to not ... suck at life and actually do things with this awesome keyboard I have that I got from a friend.

lilyexile

Post by lilyexile »

oh god i have endless skies bookmarked!!!! i love the site a lot. welcome to over the sky
"I'm on a roller coaster that only goes up, kid"

Corny

Post by Corny »

Oh, thank you very much ^_^