Fam Dub Online on Funimation's Site

Discussion about the Fam, The Silver Wing series.
lilyexile

Post by lilyexile »

I signed up for funimation membership and watched the first two episodes. I love vasants voice actor as well as Luscinia. I still need to watch episode 3 and 4 to get the restof the ades :)
"I'm on a roller coaster that only goes up, kid"

Tara
Administrator

Post by Tara »

Bumping this to let you guys know I merged the two clip topics into one, and edited it, as the first four full episodes are up on Funi's site to watch now! So we have one thread for all of the discussion.

Bonus link here though I added it to the first post too.

Tara
Administrator

Post by Tara »

Even though the first four episodes are on Funi's site so this is up anyway, there's still a new clip released!

Here you go!

Csilla Aria

Post by Csilla Aria »

Tara wrote:Even though the first four episodes are on Funi's site so this is up anyway, there's still a new clip released!

Here you go!
Tatiana's voice... No. Just no... She doesn't sound right at all..

Tara
Administrator

Post by Tara »

Bumping this for anybody interested, but the whole series dubbed is now up on Funi's site. Currently the new stuff is subscribers only, but episodes are floating around.

I can affirm that the dubs for the Glacies girls do indeed redub the Russian speaking too.

Marta Ayanami

Post by Marta Ayanami »

Wow, so they're free to watch on Funimation's site? That's great. :) Anyway, I'm glad for people in USA and wherever who can watch it for free now. I seriously have to buy Fam someday.

Funny thing is, I would never even hear of LE (well, unless through rp osmosis) if I haven't gotten the whole first series box from my brother as a Christmas gift. Maybe I should buy Fam as a birthday gift for myself someday when it's not too expensive. :D

And I'm curious about Fam's English dub, maybe I'll watch some preview clips to hear it.