Last Exile Night 4

Discussion about other Last Exile works: manga, novel, etc.
Tara
Administrator

Last Exile Night 4

Post by Tara »

IT'S HAPPENING YOU GUYS!!!

Last Exile Night Vol. 4 is coming later this year (in the fall!). From what it sounds like so far, where the last two were screenings focused on the first series, this might be Fam-focused? There is a mention of fall being the 5th year anniversary so this event is to commemorate that. So I'm not sure if it's going to be just Fam, or both series. In either case, this is great news as the previous LENight events were amazing! They have staff, seiyuu - Range Murata has made artwork for special items given away at the event, and the two Dio and Lucciola dramas as well as the Claus and Alex drama exist thanks to these events. So we have these possibilities to look forward to later on in the year!

If you want to read about LENight 3, go here! The main domain also has summaries of all three of the dramas.

And personally even if this is Fam-specific I am already screaming GIVE ME A FAM SERIES DIO DRAMA!!!

Tara
Administrator

Post by Tara »

Small update!

September 17th and 18th are the days this event is going to take place. Invited guests, materials exhibition, character goods, original food menu, also possibly special event goods for the guests who attend haven't been announced yet.

Tara
Administrator

Post by Tara »

AN UPDATE!!!!!! About guests on both days.

September 17ths guests are Noda Junko (Dio) and Tetsu Inada (Atamora)
September 18th's guests are Kazuyuki Okitsu (Luscinia) and Masaya Matsukaze (Alauda)

Nothing more than that ... yet. But hopefully soon!

(NODAJUN YESSSSS!! ♥)

Tara
Administrator

Post by Tara »

Update! Aki Toyosaki (Fam!) is going to be there on the 17th!

(With Fam, Dio and Atamora's seiyuu, I hope we get some kind of cute sky pirate drama!)

Tara
Administrator

Post by Tara »

UPDATE!

Nothing TOO HUGE YET, though it sounds like they're going to announce more info on twitter in the coming days. In the meantime, we have new art! Two images for the seiyuu guests' characters, and the logo for the event! Otherwise, we just have confirmation they will have a special food menu. Also, Chiaki will be there as well.

Image Image Image

Tara
Administrator

Post by Tara »

Two of the food items on the menu were revealed.

Sky pirate potato pancakes.

And the Silvius', or more specifically Leonard, the cook's corn soup that Millia has in episode 9.

Tara
Administrator

Post by Tara »

New item! 100 different "Memorial Book Bromides" have been sealed at 2 at random. The new Murata illustrations I think might be a mount for them or something? Not sure if that means a mount comes with each pack or will be sold separately, either way I hope the new illustrations are less "random" and more easier to get as I need a better quality image of the Dio one like air. They're having some kind of pre-sale before the event though, possibly on their merch site? We'll see soon!

Tara
Administrator

Post by Tara »

Postcards will be given out to attendees on each respective day! First for the Dio/Fam/Atamora day and then the Luscinia/Alauda day! Featuring that new artwork.

Tara
Administrator

Post by Tara »

Another attendee item! These are 3Dish acrylic stands that will only be given out there and not for sale, apparently.

Csilla Aria

Post by Csilla Aria »

That is so cool. I hope this trend of LE nights continues, it's just so neat to see things like this.