Last Exile Night 4

Discussion about other Last Exile works: manga, novel, etc.
Tara
Administrator

Post by Tara »

Csilla Aria wrote:That is so cool. I hope this trend of LE nights continues, it's just so neat to see things like this.
ME TOO. ME TOO SO MUCH. Not even just the new merch is cool but the fact that the seiyuu and staff get involved as well. c:

Tara
Administrator

Post by Tara »

And here is today's thing!

So, back when Over the Wishes premiered in theaters, attendees got a random clear file - there was a set made and the images were the DVD/BD covers by Murata. Attendees for LEN4 are getting the same thing!

Tara
Administrator

Post by Tara »

Another food item! In a RATHER FITTING CRESCENT SHAPE is the "Awakening Exile" hot sandwich. One is basil and chicken with 4 kinds of cheeses. The other is 3 types of tomato bacon. As they ask, "will you awaken an Exile?" ;)

Tara
Administrator

Post by Tara »

Another food reveal today!

First is Giselle & Silvana's quiche. Second is Tereza's potato and salami.

Alcohol will also be served but you have to be over 20. Last event they had special character drinks of both the alcoholic and non-alcoholic variety, so!

Image Image

Tara
Administrator

Post by Tara »

Drinks revealed this time! From left to right, they're an Ades Federation inspired drink, a sky pirate inspired drink, and an Earth inspired one (the dark vs light of that milk-based cocktail is supposed to represent the ground and the clouds in the sky). I've gotta run to work so I don't have time, but I'll see what the image says later possibly - I may not because the characters are kinda small but they might come out with a list/better pics for the event itself. :)

Also, one week left~!

Tara
Administrator

Post by Tara »

We drink time now?

Roshanak's (red) wine! The wine the aristocrats were drinking in episode 6 during the vanship race in El Dorado.

Also, they totally made a joke when posting this about finding a handsome man to fan you while you drink it.

Tara
Administrator

Post by Tara »

We definitely drink time now.

Vincent's warship coffee and Teddy's tea. In both hot and iced forms, where the hot ones have a picture of the respective character on the sleeve.

They also like making jokes now, because at the end of this one they say basically no wheat fields or tea pots included.

Tara
Administrator

Post by Tara »

Desserts!

Dio's pancakes and Teddy's afternoon tea scones. Goes well with the coffee and tea announced yesterday, according to them. ;)

Image Image

Tara
Administrator

Post by Tara »

We're winding down! This weekend is it!

Replications of various pieces of merch sold in the past will be for sale there too. There's also going to be a commemorative photo spot - probably some kind of backdrop to stand in front of or something?

Sadly at this point, since we're three days away and have had zero word, it doesn't look like there will be anything like a live drama this time around. We'll see what we hear about the event when it happens, but yes!

Tara
Administrator

Post by Tara »

I guess this is the end of the updates! Within the next day the event will begin!! Here's the menu.
Spoiler

Look forward to more information and a summary as I go on mad detective info hunting!