Last Exile Icon and Stuff thread! More icons first post!

Fanart, fanfiction, cosplay, graphics ... anything you create yourself, share it all!
Csilla Aria

Last Exile Icon and Stuff thread! More icons first post!

Post by Csilla Aria »

Post icons and stuff here!
Here are some I made. I may post more here later, I definitely want to make more.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Also if anyone knows where I can find good images of the other countries/federation generals/everything else flags, crests and stuff please let me know.

NEW ONES!!! I kinda had to redraw these so the quality is kinda... yeah...
Image Image Image Image Image
Last edited by Csilla Aria on Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tara
Administrator

Post by Tara »

There are a few more in the Fam Aerial Log, though they're kind of small on the pages. I'M GONNA BE SCANNING THE WHOLE BOOK IN SOON so.

Csilla Aria

Post by Csilla Aria »

Tara wrote:There are a few more in the Fam Aerial Log, though they're kind of small on the pages. I'M GONNA BE SCANNING THE WHOLE BOOK IN SOON so.
YAY! small is ok. I can work with small.

Tara
Administrator

Post by Tara »

Here you go! Hopefully the quality isn't too shit.
Spoiler

Csilla Aria

Post by Csilla Aria »

Tara wrote:Here you go! Hopefully the quality isn't too shit.
Spoiler
Thank you!

Tara
Administrator

Post by Tara »

Also to bump and just to toss something up, here are some ooooolder icons I started to make along with Fam a long time ago.

Like, when LJ was still good and not crap in the pre-everyone bailing on that trainwreck era.

http://kukaifoundation.livejournal.com/tag/last%20exile

Csilla Aria

Post by Csilla Aria »

Tara wrote:Also to bump and just to toss something up, here are some ooooolder icons I started to make along with Fam a long time ago.

Like, when LJ was still good and not crap in the pre-everyone bailing on that trainwreck era.

YAY! Thank you. I totally forgot about this. I made a few more I need to post here.

Tara
Administrator

Post by Tara »

Csilla Aria wrote:
Tara wrote:Also to bump and just to toss something up, here are some ooooolder icons I started to make along with Fam a long time ago.

YAY! Thank you. I totally forgot about this. I made a few more I need to post here.
Oooh those new ones. Did you use a program to make those? :o

Csilla Aria

Post by Csilla Aria »

Tara wrote:
Csilla Aria wrote:

Oooh those new ones. Did you use a program to make those? :o
I used photoshop. at first I tried to carefully trace the images I found with my tablet, but that looked beyond horrible. So I used the line tool(Which is surprisingly really freaking hard to get to look right.), to make the out lines painted in the white, erasing what went out of the lines(I think I used a red back ground to see the white, and outlines better.) then I filled in the background with black. To get the shadow effect I was just totally lazy and used the bevels filter thingy.

I want to do the Urbanus rank things, and guild symbols, all the other symbol stuff too, but I'll have to use GIMP to line the curves. That stuff is a lot harder to get to look right. I tried to do Delphine's facial markings, and it looked as horrible as her personality.