The Big Ol Post of Things Wanted/Coming/Etc.

Translations, scans and any other in-progress Last Exile related projects.
Tara
Administrator

The Big Ol Post of Things Wanted/Coming/Etc.

Post by Tara »

I figured a post like this would be good in this section since there are some dream projects on TOP of all of those slow but coming ones that aren't specifically translation-related (but could be, in which case new threads for them are shway). And to at least know what nobody has or what somebody has and is working on would be a good thing. Especially if people out there would throw money at something if it means getting it out there for everyone else (since I totally didn't do this at all as I scan things I got in the mail finally last week).

That said! If there are any artbooks or images or things or whatever that as far as you know are not online, please mention them here so we can get them on a list on the off-chance that somebody might have it or plan on having it) And so we know what is definitely coming sooner or later or not at all.

- Last Exile Fam Material Design (scans coming soon, but owned)
- Over The Wishes BD/DVD booklet (scans coming soon, but owned)
- Last Exile Memorial Fun Book (scans coming soon, but owned)
- Last Exile Original Collection by Inazuma Pro (?) (scans coming soon, but owned)
- Spheres +++ (scans coming soon, but owned)

- The Battle of Otranto - The encounter of two men: Alex and Vincent novella (no word on anything or anybody scanning these. Included with a special edition of the LE Box set, available online for purchase though!)